Tuesday, January 22, 2008


I swear if I don't sit down every morning and write my goals out for the day, I find I lose my focus sometime around 4pm and end up eating whatever.

Today I will make my goal to go to the Weight Watchers meeting. I will drink my water and I will stay within my 24 points. If I can do that, today will be a successful day. Let's remember why I'm doing this.

1) I need to feel self confidence. The self confidence I seem to have lost over the past few years.

2) It just makes me feel so much more optimistic about everything.

3) I'd love to wear a bikini and not surf shorts and a tank top at the beach.

4) I want to be a positive roll model for Kris.

5) I want to feel healthy again.

Well that's it for today. I vow to give it my best shot today. One day at a time for now.

No comments: